- Students of health colleges in governmental and private universities and colleges.
- Health practitioners in governmental and private health institutions.
- Governmental and private health institutions.
- Public and private higher education institutions.
- Ministries and agencies concerned with health practice.
- Higher education institutions in western countries.
- International training and health rehabilitation centers.
- Professional societies in all local and international health specialties.
- Libraries and publishing houses at the regional and international level.
- Research centers and bodies at the local and international level.
- Faculty members in health specialties are distinguished competencies locally and internationally.
First: Programs and training courses specialized in preparing health college students and recent graduates to enter and compete in the labor market:
Second: Programs and training courses specialized in developing the skills of health practitioners to enable them to perform their practical duties perfectly:
Third: Training programs and courses specialized in developing managerial and leadership skills for workers in the health sector.
Courses preparing to pass the practice exams for health specialties:
- Draft agreement with LECTURIO Corporation.
- Draft agreement with KAPLAN.
- SMLE exam preparation course.
- SDLE exam preparation course.
- SNLE exam preparation course.
On-the-job health training courses:
- Eight courses were designed targeting the diagnostic radiologist, ranging from three to five days.
- Various health training courses in cooperation with GE.
- Training courses in cooperation with the General Administration of Training at the Ministry of Health.