- Students of health colleges in public and private universities and colleges.
- Health practitioners in government and private health institutions.
- Governmental and private health institutions.
- Public and private higher education institutions.
- Ministries and bodies concerned with health practice.
- Institutions of higher education in Western countries.
- Global health training and rehabilitation centers.
- Professional associations in all local and international health specialties.
- Libraries and publishing houses at the regional and international levels.
- Research centers and bodies at the local and international levels.
- The faculty members in the health specialties are of distinguished competencies locally and globally.
Specialized training programs and courses to prepare health college students and recent graduates to enter and compete in the labor market:
Programs and training courses specialized in developing the skills of health practitioners to enable them to carry out their practical duties well
Programs and training courses specialized in developing managerial and leadership skills for workers in the health sector
- Draft agreement with LECTURIO.
- Draft agreement with KAPLAN company.
- SMLE Exam Preparation Course.
- SDLE Exam Preparation Course.
- SNLE Exam Preparation Course.
- Eight courses are designed for the diagnostic radiology technician, ranging from three to five days.
- Various health training courses in cooperation with GE company.
- Training courses in cooperation with the General Administration of Training at the Ministry of Health.